Thrivous Clarity is a natural supplement that claims to enhance energy, cognitive ability, mental performance, and memory. It is made up of Bacopa monnieri, zinc, L-theanine, ginseng, Rhodiola Rosea extract, and Ginkgo Biloba extract. It does not have any artificial colors or additives. The price for a single bottle, which contains sixty capsules, is $40.
The price for a single bottle, which contains sixty capsules, is $40. The main ingredients are explored below.
- 300mg Bacopa Monnieri Extract (50% bacoside): Bacopa Monnieri is considered an exceptional nootropic and is commonly found in brain supplements for memory enhancement. A study conducted by scientists showed that the herb was useful in enhancing cognitive performance safely. The extract is believed to possess adaptogenic properties and is great for boosting cognitive performance, learning processing, and efficiency. It also allows the brain to multitask and reduces stress by lowering anxiety.
- 210mg Panax Ginseng Extract (7% ginsenoside): Ginseng extract can enhance brain health, boosting concentration, memory, and thinking capacity. It improves your mood, your body’s physical endurance, and reduces fatigue. It can stabilize blood pressure, fortify your immune system, and optimize lung function. Ginseng has a synergistic relationship with Gingko Biloba and together they can lower stress and enhance cognitive performance, particularly for serial arithmetic tasks.
- 200mg L-Theanine: L-theanine is an amino acid that cancels caffeine’s negative side effects. It lowers anxiety and reduces mental and physical stress – which leads to improved mood. It increases focus, attention, and provides neuroprotective and psychoactive benefits to the brain. By raising levels of the GABA neurotransmitter, it promotes mental clarity. L-theanine enhances your cognitive capacity by stimulating brain impulse transmission with advanced competence.
- 120mg Ginkgo Biloba Extract (24% flavone glycoside, 6% terpene lactone): The University of Maryland Medical Center confirms that Ginko Biloba can improve cognitive function and reduce anxiety. It can help you to complete your daily tasks easily and enhance both short-term and long-term memory by stimulating blood flow to your brain. It also protects the brain against memory loss by enhancing the body’s nutrient and oxygen supply. Ginkgo lowers fatigue levels and increases energy, resulting in better mood. It can improve mental function and reduce symptoms related to dementia.
- 7.5mg Zinc (from Zinc Sulfate): A chemical compound, Zinc sulfate is commonly used as a nutritional supplement. Zinc supports your body’s immune system. It is an enzyme component that assists in activating a hormone and immune response necessary for immune cell function. Zinc maintains your skin’s integrity and structure and supports the body’s healing process by lowering inflammation. It also regulates interneuron communication which influences memory formation and learning. Zinc supports muscle growth and repair by maintaining the skeletal and muscular systems at optimum function. It promotes blood circulation and acts as an antioxidant. It is necessary for carbohydrate breakdown and required for amino acid use by the body.
- 200mg Rhodiola Crenulata Extract (3% salidroside): This is an adaptogen that enhances your endurance and stamina. Rhodiola increases erythropoietin, which promotes the production of red blood cells that enhance athletic performance, delaying fatigue. It contains rosavin, an active compound that causes your body to obtain energy by burning your stored fat. Rosavin stimulates hormone-sensitive lipase enzyme which breaks down fat stored in adipose tissue.
Rhodiola balances your cortisol levels – reducing stress – and also slows down ageing. It improves brain health and amplifies cognitive performance particularly in high-pressure situations. Rhodiola can enhance ATP synthesis, crucial for cellular energy. It shortens the muscle recovery period after workouts and lowers fatigue especially during stressful situations. It increases neuron sensitivity to serotonin and dopamine neurotransmitters which enhance your memory, focus, and improve mood. Rhadiola is also an antioxidant that protects your cells from damage and can regulate your heartbeat.
- B Complex : Thrivous Clarity contains several B vitamins in its formula. Vitamin B1 supports neurotransmission by crossing the blood-brain barrier. Vitamin B2 works in collaboration with other B vitamins to enhance brain health. Vitamin B3 may prevent age-related brain degeneration and can enhance attention.
Vitamin B5 can help lower stress and is necessary for the synthesis of acetylcholine and brain-building phospholipids. Vitamin B6 is crucial for development and transformation of chemicals. It can assist in nerve myelination and cerebral circulation.
Vitamin B9 supports cerebral blood vessels, some neurotransmitters, and myelin. Vitamin B12 promotes brain energy metabolism as well as mood and cognition brain chemicals.
Noteworthy Capsule Information
The Thrivious Clarity capsules are made of vegetable cellulose. The product’s website states that the capsule and all ingredients contained within are vegan. This focus supplement does not contain any preservatives or artificial colors.
Third-Party Certifications: Safety and Honesty
Thrivous Clarity is manufactured in facilities that comply with strict GMP regulation. The facilities are audited and certified by the FDA. Production is monitored and finished products are tested for quality before they are released to the market. All quality and analysis certificates from the manufacturing process are made public.
The company has instituted a science advisor board to support its mission of helping customers access the greatest potential technology to improve their bodies. This board consists of a bioscientist, a psychologist, physicians, and a neuroscientist. These are either medical doctors or have doctoral degrees in their field.
Online Results and Side Effects
Reviews on the Thrivous Clarity website are all positive and give a rating of 5/5. Other reviews on supplement review sites give the brain supplement ratings that range from 2/5 to 5/5. The negative reviews talk about the product being expensive and claim it is ineffective in delivering the results it’s supposed to.
Thrivous Clarity is considered safe with a rare possibility to cause side effects due to its natural ingredients. However, some of the ingredients can cause unpleasant effects. Zinc sulfate is linked to side effects such as vomiting, diarrhea, nausea, digestive distress, and a metallic taste in the mouth.
Ginkgo and Rhodiola can interact with some prescription medication. Rhodiola consumption may also result in heart palpitations, drowsiness, restlessness, nausea, and irritability. Bacopa Monnieri and B vitamins may cause digestive discomfort. This focus supplement is not recommended for children and breastfeeding or pregnant women.
The users who have reported negative side effects share common complaints like diarrhea, dry mouth, headaches, dizziness, fatigue, and heartburn. Others have reported loss of appetite, skin rash, light sensitivity, and touch sensitivity. Consult your doctor before taking this natural supplement because the side effects are individualized.
Where to Buy Thrivous Clarity – Pricing Structure and Review
Thrivous Clarity can only be bought online from The Thrivous website. The price for a one-time purchase is $40. This is for a bottle of 60 capsules – or 30 servings. You can select a monthly subscription plan that will cost you $30. Free shipping is provided within the USA.
Currently, there is no discount offered for purchasing multiple bottles. However, the company has a wholesale program for which participation requires approval. The program provides substantial discounts to those who place large orders. All Thrivous Clarity purchases have a 30-day satisfaction guarantee.
Dosage: How to Take Thrivous Clarity
A serving of two capsules daily is recommended. Capsules are to be taken with meals. You can choose to take both capsules in the morning with breakfast or take one in the morning and one in the evening with dinner. For consistent use and to save money, you may want to consider the subscription option.
It is not exactly clear how soon you can expect to experience the effects of taking this natural supplement. The official product website states that you may feel the effects on mood and focus within hours. A lot of the improvement is expected after daily consumption for a couple of weeks.
To experience a noticeable improvement in memory, you need to take the brain supplement daily for at least two to three months. The effects are neither powerful nor overwhelming but notable.
Thrivous Clarity is very transparent about its product formulation and dosage. Its certifications are openly accessible. The company’s science board works to give insight on the product. The majority of reviews by users and supplement review sites are positive. This natural supplement can help improve your memory, focus, and increase energy. Based on our analysis, we think it is worth giving a shot.
Final Verdict: 4.3 out of 5 stars.Thrivous Clarity
Final Verdict: 4.3 out of 5.
As of updated published date 10/22/2017